Reporting Issues or Concerns

   How To Join       03 9267 0458


Catholic School Parents Victoria understand that sometimes there are issues and concerns that arise in schools. 

CSPV recommend that you always report any concerns you may have with your child's teacher as a first point of call.

If you feel you are still concerned about a matter, it is recommended you make a time to see the school Principal to explain the situation and what your concerns are.

Most issues or concerns are able to be resolved at a school level when school staff and parents work together.

Should you feel that you have exhausted all avenues and would like to talk with someone outside your school, please contact your local Catholic Regional Office or Catholic Education Office in your diocese.

There is the option to report more serious matters to Catholic Education authorities via the Resolve Online Form by clicking on the following link:

Catholic Education Resolve Online Form