Catholic School Parents Victoria develop positive relationships with the Catholic Education Office in the Sandhurst Diocese. CEO Sandhurst covers a broad area of northern Victoria, encompassing 43 primary, 3 specialist schools and 12 secondary schools.
The Catholic Education Office of Sandhurst is an advisory body, providing support and resources for parish and diocesan schools in promoting and enhancing Catholic identity, maximising staff and leaders in Catholic education through professional learning, and ensuring effective governance of all schools across the diocese.
The head office, situated in Bendigo provides support for schools in the areas of:
• Catholic Identity
• Student Learning across the curriculum
• Student Wellbeing
• Child Safety
• Family, School and Community Partnerships
• Media and Public Relations
• Principal and Deputy Principal support and professional development
• Professional Learning for teachers
• Industrial Relations and professional conduct
• Legal support
• Building and Capital works
• IT and technical support
The role of CEO Sandhurst in supporting and guiding schools is essential to providing a consistent approach to Catholic education in schools across the Sandhurst Diocese.