Parent Engagement in Catholic Secondary Schools with Anne Henderson - 4 May 2020
Principals, teachers, parents and students are invited to participate in an event facilitated by Anne Henderson to explore:
- How principals and teachers connect with parents to build authentic, trusted relationships in secondary schools
- How can we achieve connectedness and engagement with less physical presence of parents in secondary schools?
- How are schools using technology to engage parents?
- What more can we do to engage parents in learning?
- What initiatives have been successful in primary schools that could be transferred to the secondary school environment?
- What role do students have as enablers of engagement in their learning? What further support do they need?
Further information and booking details will be made available soon. If you would like to receive further information about this event please email email@example.com
Catholic Secondary Schools Showcase Day - August 2019
Click below to listen to our radio ad:
One of the purposes of CSPV is to promote Catholic education as a first choice for parents.
The Innovating for the Future Showcase provides families with the opportunity to see STEAM in action with over 30 Catholic Secondary Schools across the State showcasing their talented students and their work.
If you are wondering what STEAM is all about and how it is helping to prepare students for their future, this is Expo provides all these opportunities through the various events throughout the day including:
• SnapperTank Competition - students from Year 5 in Catholic Primary Schools will pitch their innovative ideas to judges to go in the draw for $10,000 worth of prizes for their school.
• Q&A Session with various prominent people in education will be a fun and interactive discussion about the future of education
• Sponsor displays will be available for families and schools to visit during the day
• Over 30 Catholic Secondary Schools will showcase their STEAM projects and will have staff, students and parents available to answer any questions you might have about schools and enrolments throughout the day.
Further information about this event can be found at https://catholicschoolsguide.com.au/showcase
CSPV Meetings 2019
CSPV Executive Meetings 2019
CSPV Executive Meeting 1: Wednesday 13 February 2019
CSPV Executive Planning Day Saturday 16 February 2019
CSPV Executive Meeting 2: Tuesday 14 May 2019
CSPV Executive Meeting 3: Tuesday 20 August 2019
CSPV Executive Meeting 4: Tuesday 29 October 2019
CSPV Council Meetings 2019
CSPV Council Meeting 1: Saturday 2 March 2019
CSPV Council Meeting 2: Saturday 1 June 2019
CSPV Council Meeting 3: Friday 6 September
CSPV Council Meeting 4: Saturday 16 November 2019
CSPV Governance and Finance Meetings 2019
CSPV Subcommittee Meeting 1: Wednesday 24 April 2019
CSPV Subcommittee Meeting 2: Friday 7 June 2019
CSPV Subcommittee Meeting 3: Friday 19 July 2019
CSPV Subcommittee Meeting 4: Friday 6 September 2019
Stakeholder Meetings 2019
Catholic School Parents Australia
Saturday 23 and Sunday 24 February 2019 – Sydney
Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 May 2019 – Brisbane
Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 August 2019 – Melbourne (TBC)
Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 November 2019 – Sydney (TBC)
Victorian Institute of Teaching
Tuesday 5 March 2019 – 9am-10.30am
Tuesday 11 or 25 June 2019 – 9am-10.30am
Tuesday 12 or 19 November 2019 – 9am-10.30am
Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority
Tuesday 12 March 2019 - 2pm-3pm
Tuesday 11 June 2019 - 2pm-3pm
Tuesday 10 September 2019 - 2pm-3pm