Catholic School Parents Victoria is made up of a team of current parents of children who attend Catholic schools in Victoria.
The council members are all volunteers who are passionate about education and advocating for issues that impact parents and children.
Each member has been through a process of applying to become a CSPV Council member and has then been inducted as a member for a tenure of 2 years. After 2 years, the member may reapply for another 2 years, and once again with a maximum tenure of 6 years.
The application process is monitored and approved by members of the CSPV Executive Team - the Chair and two Deputy Chairpersons. Any reapplications are considered by the Executive based on a set criteria of contribution to the council during a member's tenure.
Our current membership includes members from:
• Archdiocese of Melbourne (North) - 1 vacancy
• Archdiocese of Melbourne (South) - 1 member
• Archdiocese of Melbourne (East) - 1 member
• Archdiocese of Melbourne (West) - 1 member
• Diocese of Ballarat - 1 member
• Diocese of Sale - 2 vacancies
• Diocese of Sandhurst - 1 member
• Executive Officer
• Administration and Marketing Officer
• CECV Representative
For further information about the members of the CSPV team, please click on the links to the right of the page.